2. Use of Information and Materials
- The Site is not directed at, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to applicable law or regulation or which would subject FundingReach to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
- The information contained in the Site is provided for reference only and should not be treated as any professional advice. Users who are accessing these pages should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary. No information herein constitutes general or specific investment, legal, tax or accounting advice of any kind.
- These pages should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any products and services, including but not limited to any securities, financial instruments or other investments or investment advice.
3. Ownership of Site Copyright and Trademarks
- FundingReach Holding Ltd and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as ‘FundingReach’’ or ‘’we’’), and/or other parties own the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks that are used and displayed on this Site. These may not be used without the written permission of FundingReach or the party owning these.
- All materials available on the Site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without FundingReach’s prior written consent.
- The information contained in this Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Whilst we endeavor to prepare the accurate and updated information materials contained in this Site, FundingReach makes no warranty/ no representation as to its accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness or availability of the information. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- FundingReach will not be liable for any loss or damage from your use of this Site in the following instances (this list is not exhaustive):
- the use or reliance on information provided on or via this Site;
- any defects or malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with your access or use of this Site, or any tampering with your computer system by unauthorised parties;
- the modification or misuse of information transmitted by you to us or transmitted by us to you;
- any interruptions to the service, transmission blackouts, delayed transmission or the incorrect data transmission of this Site at any time;
- the misuse of this Site;
- any loss of data which may be suffered by you;
- the downloading of any information or materials from this Site or the use of any software made available by this Site (includes any third party software in connection with the Site); or
- any claims from third parties in connection with the use of this Site.
5. Linked Websites
Activating certain links on this Site may cause you to leave this Site. FundingReach Group member is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this Site. Access to and use of such other links, address, hyperlinks or websites is at the user’s own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use. By providing hyperlinks to other websites, FundingReach shall not be deemed to approve, guarantee, endorse, recommend or introduce any third parties or the service/products they provide on their web site, or have any form of cooperation with such third parties and web sites. FundingReach is not a party to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the external website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by FundingReach.
Email messages sent to us over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. FundingReach is not responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to FundingReach, or if FundingReach sends a message to them at their request, over the internet. We are not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from using the Site.
7. Internet Communication
Internet transactions, by its nature, may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed and/or incorrect data transmission. Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. FundingReach will not be responsible for any damages incurred by users as a result of any delay, loss, diversion, alteration or corruption of any message either sent to or received from FundingReach at the users’ request, over the Internet. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
- FundingReach does not represent or confirm the following (or any of them):
- that the Site will be available and meet your requirements;
- that access to the Site will not be interrupted;
- that no damage will occur to your computer system.
- that there will be no delay, failure, error or omission or loss of information in transmission;
- that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted; and
- Users of the Site are responsible for the following:
- Adequate protection and back up of data and equipment; and
- Undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and other contaminating or destructive properties.
FundingReach Holdings Limited
(In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version will prevail.)